Jennifer Hillier had a funny post this week listing ten things she didn't care about so I got the idea from her. (If you haven't checked out her blog, you are missing out! Her debut novel, CREEP, comes out July 2011. You can read about it here.) She AND her site (AND her book) are all kinds of awesome!
Ten Things I Don't Care About (as opposed to the lollipop in that picture, which I obviously cared very much about):
1) Jennifer Aniston (who she's dating this week, who she's getting over this week, who she's getting under this week, none of it).
2) Police Pursuits. I live in Los Angeles so every channel will cover the same chase. EVERY channel. Even ones you didn't know had news. Just shoot the guy already and get me back to my regularly scheduled program.
3) Sarah Palin.
4) Whether or not Barack Obama is Muslim.
5) Reality TV. If you don't care that you look like a tool in front of millions of people, why should I?
6) True Blood. Just kidding. I care way more than I want to admit.
7) Your honors student.
8) Farmville. Please stop asking me to be your neighbor.
9) Rules. Made to be broken. Or bent. (Please note that I said rules and not LAWS).
10) Which celebrity is headed to rehab for what addiction this week.
What are some of the things you could care less about?
Canadian Zombie Babies
4 years ago