Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CREEP

Don't forget - Jennifer Hillier's CREEP comes out today! If you have a local indie bookstore, pop in there and pick up your copy. If you don't, pop into one of the biggies and buy it.








It will give you CREEP happy face.










For your ordering convenience, I'm also including linkage:
Barnes & Noble
Amazon

I promise you that you will not be able to put this book down. I don't recommend starting it before bed. Nor do I recommend reading it if you are alone in the house at night. But it's definitely a MUST READ. So order it. And bump it to the TOP of your TBR pile.

You can thank me later.

3 comments:

  1. Have I told you how much I love your CREEP happy face? It makes me smile every time I see it!

    Big fat hugs, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO good!!! I loved CREEP! Fantastic! So happy for Jennifer! She's a brilliant writer! Can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a few chapters in and I'm already hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete