Mondays can be hard. Let's start this one off with some BLING.
I was given two awards last week!
Thanks to Colene for this award! She has brought many a smile to my face so it made my day to think that I bring smiles to hers!
My second award is the Stylish Award from Angelina!
This one asks that I reveal 7 facts about myself so here it goes:
1) My favorite smell in the world is really rubbing alcohol.
2) We just bought a new couch. It's faux leather, very modern and it folds flat so that guests can sleep on it when they visit. I would sleep on it every night if I could.
3) I still have sleepovers. I don't care that I'm old enough to be a mom. Sometimes everyone piling their sleeping bags onto my living room, watching chick flicks, drinking wine, eating junk and staying up half the night with your friends is just what the doctor ordered.
4) I am the only girl on my mother's side of the family - only daughter, only granddaughter.
5) I'm addicted to Storage Wars. We have a friend who bids on storage lockers for fun sometimes. When this show came on, I had to check it out...and I'm hooked.
6) I've always had naturally long nails. In high school, I would grow them as long as I possibly could. Sometimes I could get them to almost two inches and they would curl.
7) I'm allergic to bees. Seriously allergic. I have to carry an epipen with me everywhere I go. I forget it frequently when we go hiking. I will probably die in the wilderness of a bee sting. There are worse ways to go.
There you have it - 7 more things about me you never knew and didn't want to!
Smile Award to:
Stylish Award to:
Liz (you MUST check out her Haiku Thursday's!)
Thank you to Angelina and Colene for my Awards.
How was everyone's weekend??
Wait until you hear about my heart stopping Friday evening...I'll post about it tomorrow!