Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This is Wednesday leaning out of her cat tree. She may look like just your average gray tabby cat, but she has many skills. Most of these skills, she uses for The Good. Okay, 'most' might be a slight exaggeration. Wednesday is a good little kitty, though, at heart. She loves her family, loves her sisters, loves annoying those sisters and she also loves to grant wishes. Every Wednesday morning, I will rub the side of the cat house and summon our magic cat!

My Wednesday Wishes for the week:


1)  Pixie Dust - I don't know exactly what I'll use it for yet, but I want some.  You never know when that stuff can come in handy!  Who doesn't want to fly at night in their pajamas?  Although, to be honest, I've been trying to talk myself into walking my dog in my pajamas for years now since everyone else does it and it's comfortable and no one is out for her second walk before bed!  But I can't quite get myself to do it.  If I'm up in the air, though, who is going to see me?  And I won't just use it for me.  I'll bet there's lots of ways that my Pixie Dust will come in handy - healing animals and people!, making bad people disappear...I'd use it for the good!


2)  Ned's Head - My Target is currently sold out and I need one for my nephew like yesterday.  Have you seen this game?  Absolutely brilliant for little boys!  You reach inside Ned's Head and try to pull out the object on the card - and you can reach in up his nose, through his ear or mouth!  It's disgusting and perfect for my nephew.  I just know he's going to love it.  And most importantly, I know my brother is going to be mad that I got it for him.  (Cue maniacal evil laughter)




3)  A Home for Nemo - Poor Nemo is lucky to be found alive.  He was rescued from the frigid waters just off Marina Del Rey where he'd been struggling to get up on the dock but wasn't having any luck.  No idea where he came from or how he got there, but some good people pulled him out and a rescue stepped up for this handsome boy.  Now, I'm wishing to Wednesday that he gets the BEST HOME EVER.  He deserves it!





What about you - what your wishes for our magical cat?

5 comments:

  1. ZOMG, pixie dust, YES! I've *always* wanted pixie dust, if only to fly to Neverland. Or wait...was that fairy dust?

    My wishes?
    Finish reading at least 3 books by next Wednesday.
    Get a ton of writing down.
    And I really, really want my university to grant us a two-three week surprise holiday. Because.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, wishes! *rubs hands together*

    I'm going to be totally materialistic this week (totally unlike me, I know). I'd like an iPod docking station so I can wake up to awesome tunes; an e-reader so I can buy books when I want to read them-- by the time they're available at my library, my attention has usually wandered; and a wii so I can get fit while having fun.

    Fear the technology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Ned's head before...
    Hope Nemo finds a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaaa, the Ned's Head. Yep, definitely a boy's game. Perfect. Best wishes for 2012 to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ew, that Ned's Head game sounds disgusting! Definitely perfect for little boys. :)

    ReplyDelete