Friday, January 13, 2012

FUN Friday

TGIF!  Let's have some FUN!


This is an old ad, but a good one!


Looking forward to this one - Jack the Giant Killer, anyone?


I'm a huge Danny Trejo fan.  If you've never read anything about this man's life, you're missing out.  From San Quentin to Hollywood - he's a great man who gives back to the community, both addicts and animals.


To give you an idea of what Danny is like in real life...


He really is good guy with a heart of gold, but man does he look imposing!  Which is what you want when you're trying to reach the men who are attached to their dog's cajones and view them as their own.  :-)


Is it March yet?  Did you hear the whine in that question?



The best chair ever.



For all the Harry Potter fans out there.



My weekend will be full of rewrites, hikes and a reunion party for a foster dog and six of her ten puppies!

What about you - any big weekend plans?


5 comments:

  1. Had to watch the cat herding one again. Still a classic.
    Three day weekend for me, so I'll be doing some writing and game playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack the Giant Killer looks awesome, although what's with all the fairytale retellings coming out this year? I'm not complaining, since the two Snow Whites also look really good.

    A reunion party for dogs, how cool! Hope the rewriting goes well and you enjoy your hike(s).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Never saw the cat herding. Awesome. I love that guy too! He's so scary looking, but I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I can't wait for The Hunger Games! And Jack and the Giant Killer looks pretty fun, too. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that time out chair!! As for the weekend it has now passed but other than working the day off I had in there was very relaxing I enjoyed it very much :)

    ReplyDelete