1) My health - it isn't the best, but it isn't the worst and I have the power to change it. Can't ask for more than that!
2) The Hubster - he may drive me nuts sometimes and get the dog sick often, but he's a good husband, a great partner in crime and a lot of fun to have around.
3) My friends - I have managed to gather a great group around me over the past few decades. Solid, wonderful people that I love dearly. I am so, so thankful for their love and friendship.
4) My family - Maybe not ever single member, but most of 'em. Especially that little Dillon. I love that kid to pieces. In fact, I couldn't love my nephew more had I given birth to him myself (Latest Dillon story: He was misbehaving so my mom said, "Alright, you stinker..." He cut her off and said, "Grandma, you can't say stinker 'cuz it's a bad word!"). I have three parents who love me to pieces and believe in me with all their hearts - even at my age! I have an aunt who is my biggest fan (next to my two moms) and always wants to be the first to read everything I write. Lucky, lucky girl - that's me!
5) My writing - It's a crazy world out there and writing keeps me sane. Mostly sane. Okay, a little sane.
6) My pets - Unconditional love. Nothing better!
7) My house - It's just so nice. And warm. Thank the gods for central air/heat (even in SoCal). I have a roof over my head. What more could I ask for?
8) My new bed - I had to throw it in there. It's huge. I have to use the nightstand to crawl up into it every night. I don't want to get out of it on the chilly winter mornings. Love, love, love it!
What about you - what are you thankful for in 2010?